Your Portfolio is an online space where you can store and share your work. Each student’s Portfolio has its own unique URL (with unlimited storage space!), so you never have to worry about sharing space with classmates.
Once you have logged in to your account, updating your Portfolio is easy. Simply click on your avatar in the upper right-hand corner of your screen and select Profile & Portfolio from the drop-down menu.
- Select the edit (pencil icon) to add a new project, and then click on Add New Project.
- To upload files to your project, click the Launch Media Library button.
Click the Add New button and that will provide you with options to upload media, add a link, or embed media. Note, that files that are uploaded must be 500 MB or less in size.
- After adding to your media library, select which items you would like to include in your project by using the select checkbox, and then select Insert at the bottom right-hand corner of the page.
- Once a file has been uploaded, you can change the file’s title or add a caption by clicking the media item.
Enter the project title, date, type, materials used, and a short description.
- Once you have finished, click the Next Step button.
After you have uploaded a file, the upload will appear as a thumbnail next to the file drop zone. To finish uploading this file, check the box on your newly created thumbnail and click the Insert Selected Media button. NOTE: Each project you upload to your Portfolio can consist of one or multiple file uploads.
- You can add a project thumbnail if you'd like, just click on Add Thumbnail
- Under Privacy Settings, you can choose who you would like to see your project (Everyone or Only Me)
- Under Commenting, you can also choose if you would like users to be able to comment on your project.
- Once you are finished with your media uploads, click the Next Step button.
- You can always review your project before deciding to publish it or not. If you are ready to publish this project to your Portfolio, click the Publish button.